First tool developed by U IT concernant a CSSF report. U11 Builder is not just a capture tool, it includes functions to manage many entities.
U IT - U11 Builder - Main Features
Mid 2016, the CSSF launched a new report named U 1.1 in replacement of the old O 1.1 - Monthly financial information - fund report.
U IT developed a capture interface named U11 Builder having the following features :
- Overall studied interface to ease user's work and minimize re-capture of data
- Includes all the rules and capture limitations set by the CSSF
- Add as much as possible supplementary capture rules or quality filters
- Includes report's status feature to better follow the production of all the managed reports
- Allows to import or export the dynamic data of the report (unit/share information)
- Allows to copy/paste from excel/text the dynamic data of the report (unit/share information)
- Fast & easy to install, relieve the IT department from a complex installation and management
- Proposed in 2 versions : the Full and the Light version
Status (April 2017) :
Version 1.1 was released which adds the multi-user support, a yearly status summary table and a few more options or minor improvments.
Contact us if you would like to have more information on this product.
U IT - U11 Builder - Full vs Light version
U11 builder is developped in java and is proposed in two versions : full and light
U 11 Builder - Full
- The package includes the U11 application + an incorporated JRE (Java Runtime Environment)
- The full version is portable, this means that it can be executed from anywhere without the need of an installation. Installating or moving the application simply requires to copy the main directory to the new location - a portable version can be run from a USB stick
- The size of the package is around 55Mo
U 11 Builder - Light
- The package includes the U11 application and needs to have a JRE installed on the system which is running it - it's compatible with Java 1.7+ JRE
- In many cases, the application will run at first start, but it may requires adjustments from the IT and/or IT security department in order to allow he U11 Builder to execute properly
- The size of the package is around 2Mo
We recommand the use of the full version as it's more stable and easier to manage.
U IT - U11 Builder - Future releases and philosophy
In the future releases, U IT expects to consolidate the tool, add new features & options, like :
- Render the application centralized & multi-user, with realtime lock and activity logging feature for audit purposes
- Add as many new capture rules as possible in order to ensure to generate a perfect report
- Keep and save all the data of all the reports generated for all the UCI managed
- Add further management features to ease the handling of many entities or units
U IT's philosophy is to continuously improve the applications we develop, we try to reach the "impeccability". But in order to do so, as we are not the ones who use our tools, we particularly listen to all the requests from our customers.
Our approach is to regularly discuss with the final users and ask them if they are satisfied by the current features of our tools. If we receive a common change request from many users, or just one innovative idea from one single user, we'll first study the impact and in many cases we'll perform the change, add the new feature or bring a new option. We'll always try to do the best we can in order to respond to what our users need or miss.
In other words : do not hesitate to contact our team if you have some ideas or suggestions, we are opened to them, our aim is that you like using our application because it responds to all your needs.